Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday Love Day



It's 7:20pm. Where did the day go? Crazy busy Monday and I didn't repinn anything. I didn't even view Pintrest before 5pm OMG...Insanity. I was inspired to write the following A-Z of what I am thankful for. I thought it would just roll out of me, but it was hard. I mean there are so many things I'm thankful for, but A-Z was some heavy shizzle-I stumbled on a few. Here is what I've come up with. Happy Monday to all. My house is quiet and cold...I am alone tonight. This is a good space.

A Art in every shape, color and form
Buddha
Companionship
D Diego of course
Employment(mine)and Etsy
Friends (duh..only the good ones) and Family
Greenlake and garlic fries
Humor and my hands (ability to create)
Insurance and individualism
Journaling
Karma
Love
Mama
Naps and nostalgia
Orgasm (dare I say it on the world wide web)
Patience, poets and poetry
Quiet time
Recuerdos (memories)
Solitude and sisters
Teachers and Thomas Schille
Unity
Vida
Words, Water, walks
X
Y
Z

1 comment: